Sunday, August 20, 2017

July Bike Rides


I did the Brim Trail again in Powder Mountain.


Paper Airplane on another trail in Powder Mountain resort.



Nice singletrack


Pretty up at the top of Brim Trail in Powder Mountain.


On Pioneer Day, I did Hobble Creek on a road bike.  By Springville.


I went up both Right Fork and Left Fork Roads.  Right Fork is my favorite one and is more pretty.


Probably my favorite road bike ride in Utah.  There were more cyclists on this route, but still better than a lot of cars.


Left Fork has more houses, like multi-million dollar homes that are way out this world.  Like resorts and stuff.


I did a ride up Ax Handle Canyon in the West Mountains in Ephraim.


It's a nice ride with level road then a steep section, then level for a while and then another steep section.  It was like that all the way to the top. 


I turned around here where it's at 1,000 feet elevation gain.


And the best of all, no one else there at all.  It's on private property and you have to ask if you can ride up there.


The downhill back down is a fun one because it's like a roller coaster.  Fun!

1 comment:

Dennis Hodgson said...

Hi there Dan. So you're just a normal guy who likes to ride a bike. I think I fit that description too, although I do all my riding in Hong Kong. "What?" You're probably thinking, but believe me there's a lot of fun to be had out here in the Wild East.

I note that a lot of your photos just show the route. Same here, but I recently started to make an effort to get a few "action" photos. These cycling action photos are the best I've managed so far. The spiral ramp is a real test of skill!