Sunday, August 20, 2017

San Francisco


I went on a family trip with my whole fam damily to San Francisco.


Walking on the beach, cold.


Driving around in the city was a nightmare.  Thanks to my sister for driving.


Tour bus was fun, on Golden Gate Bridge.


Grace Cathedral


Grace Cathedral


Ocean view at a seafood restaurant.  I had a crab sandwich and shrimp cocktail.


Battleship


My favorite, "Eat Crap".


Big Basin State Park hike.


Big tree.






Pretty hike.  Everyone else was eating at my brother's camping spot.


On the way home from Big Basin.


Our rental car, Ford Flex.  Roomy.


On the tour bus again looking at houses.




Golden Gate Bridge


My nephew on the ferry boat to Alcatraz! (the little one) 


Alcatraz here we come!


Alcatraz, the tour was very good and I have learned a lot.



Outside yard.


Lot's of birds that don't worry about being eaten because of the island.


Leaving Alcatraz


Toured old ships.


Old ferry boat



Old ferry boat was cool.




Tug boat




Some mornings I swam laps in the motel pool.  We stayed at the Residence Inn at Ocean Point.


I also walked on the walkway by the motel one morning for a little bit.


Residence Inn


Looking from the tower at De Young Museum




Walking on the Golden Gate Bridge!




My mom and dad


Lot's of people walking and biking on the bridge but it was still fun.


We walked to the first tower and back which was a half of a mile each way.


China Town!


And Little Italy!


And the best lasagna I ever had.  So good.  In Little Italy.

No comments: