Friday, September 26, 2008

Upcoming fall ride...

Brach Schleuter invited me to go climb the south side of Nebo Loop with he and Steve Brown sometime before it snows. I told him I would and I am looking forward to it. He told me he would call me when they want to go so I am guessing during General Conference weekend. Hopefully soon because it's going to be cold soon, especially in the mountains. I've never done Mt. Nebo Loop but I always planned to do it. Somebody told me it is easier than the Widowmaker(Fairview Canyon) but it is still hard. So I am still training because of it. Tomorrow, the Whispering Pines 5 mile climb near Mt. Pleasant should get me ready for it.
Devils Kitchen
Mt. Nebo
Fall colors

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I talked to Steve at his house today and he said we are going next weekend(General Conference) and he invited a lot more riders. He bought a mountain bike and done some mountain biking this week and that is so kick ass! He asked me if I could take him to Pioneer Trail and do that long climb up to it and I told him not when the hunters are there during rifle hunt but maybe next year. He is over 60 years old and he is one kick ass old man!

Skybob said...

I bet that will be a fun ride. Let us know how it goes.