Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The "I'm famous" internet game...

1-type in your first and last name in google bar
2-pick out the most famous person you want to be by using your full name
3-attach pictures of the person and explain who he or she is

I am the filmographer of "Horton Hears a Who?", "Ice Age", and "Ice Age 2" movies. I have worked with Jim Carrey. I couldn't find a picture of him so this is all I got from his bibliography from the internet. Filmography is a collection of writings about the movie.

4 comments:

Skybob said...

Cool, I own some menswear stores.

Daniel said...

You are also a motorcycle speed racer, type in Anthony instead of Tony. That's even cooler.

Skybob said...

Sweet.

Shell said...

The first few that came up were actually about me, this is one that is spelled a little different, she is the owner of the Whitewater Gun Dog Training Kennels in Dallas, Oregon. I guess I don't have a very famous name.