Monday, March 24, 2008

Another great ride!

My weekend extended another day because there was nothing to do at work today, we are completely done with the Aztec project so hopefully the wood for the next project came today to start on tomorrow. I will go back to work for sure tomorrow though. It was just a perfect day to not work, it was 69 degrees today in Sanpete County! So, I definitely went on a huge road ride today. My legs are still sore from the St. George mountain bike ride so I kept my heart rate below 150 today. I started at 5 mile junction and went on the backroad to Spring City, then to Mount Pleasant, then up the Whispering Pines Road. Then rode all the way back to the car. I logged in like 35 miles in 2 and a half hours. The Whispering Pines was the best part, the picture above is Whispering Pines Road and it is a good climbing road. The last part is really steep. But I have to say, I still love mountain biking soooo much better, but the road ride was a good relaxing ride.

8 comments:

Shell said...

Cool, I think I would kill over on that long of a bike ride. I don't think my behind could take the bike seat that long.

Skybob said...

Sweet, I use to go for rides on that road too.

Putz said...

mom is cleaning today on her easter break, but is going up the wall since she wants to go to tooele and get the rest of her stuff at her mother's house

Putz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skybob said...

What's an easter break?

Putz said...

it is when all your easter eggs are broken, you have to stay home from work and go up the wall cause you can't go to your mother's house rent a uhaul and take all that crap to di or home or soethin

Skybob said...

why can't she?

Anonymous said...

I drove 35 miles in my car today...ha ha, I can't beleive you rode 35 miles! WOW!!! It sounds like the weather was nice though. I love warm spring weather!