Friday, July 13, 2007

Ripley's Arquaruim in Myrtle Beach, SC...

My good old shark bite.


At first, I thought"why am I paying $20 to see some stupid fish?" Well, after I went through the aquarium, I felt satisfied. I saw sharks, sawfishes, jelly fish, piranhas, sting rays, an octapus, etc. This aquarium had a treadmill along the walk so you don't have to walk, when we got to the end I accidently press the emergency button and stopped the treadmill or whatever it was, everybody in the aquarium went "awwwww!" So I walked away and pretend it wasn't me. Anyhoo, the aquarium was awesome and I really liked the sharks. Everybody had fun.






Jaws 3.




Sawfish.





Giant octapus.






Jellyfish.







Fish.









Sea horse.








Turtle.











Diver and sting rays.










4 comments:

Skybob said...

That sawfish is cool!

Putz said...

the jellyfish was grandpa's favorite...if you look real close up in the far right you will see the tiny peanut butter fish

Anonymous said...

The best part for me was the shark tank!

Putz said...

This was a really awesome place. I've never seen anything like it. Really neat! Mom