Friday, July 13, 2007

Myrtle Beach...

We went to North Myrtle Beach in South Carolina and it was a great beach. The waves were fun, the water was very warm, and the temperature was hot. It was a very nice day to be at the beach. You can see motels all the way the eye can see on both sides. A lot of beer drinkers(Corona), kids, and girls in bikinis getting their sun tans. I had a lot of fun playing in the waves and diving into them so I wouldn't get washed away. Megan collected seashells, grandpa went in the water fully clothed(a wave got to him and fell down), Becky played in the waves also, and everybody else just sat and read books. I think Joshua, Brayden, Owen, Hannah, and Andrew would really like the beach playing in the water and the sand if they ever come and visit.


This is the view from our balcony from the condo we stayed in.



The Kingston Plantation Margate Hotel we stayed in. It has 29 floors and we stayed on the 20th floor.


The inside of the condo we stayed in. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a dining area, living room, laundry room, and a very large kitchen. We stayed in it for three nights. It was a great condo! The best I have ever stayed in. I had a good time at Myrtle Beach.




5 comments:

Skybob said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time. Great pictures! I have to admit that since I don't like water, seafood, or crowds that it's not really my bag, but I know the kids would love the beach, too bad they will probably be all grown by the time they see it(Oh man, I'll probably get it from Shelly now). Man, I can't believe that condo! Thanks for the pictures and write-up Daniel!

Putz said...

headless karma...she was always under that hat hiding from the sun and when she went into the ocean she only went into the kiddie part up to her ankles and then would shriek everytime a wave would was up below her knees...oh tony if you would have stayed in that con do remember that it would have taken away 2 months of wheeling at moab or 2000 dollars woth of widjets for you MACHINES

Skybob said...

Yep, it's not worth it.

Anonymous said...

The condo was great and we really enjoyed ourselves. Tony, you will have to check out the pictures of me camping! I thought of you and your family the entire time. I think our idea of fun is very different!

Putz said...

I love the sound and smell of the ocean. It's just a grand place to be. I did get in further than my knees David, where were you? Anyway, thanks to Karen and Rob we felt like princesses in that beautiful condo. Such fun. Mom