Sunday, October 8, 2017

A couple of rides


On LDS General Conference weekend, I went down to Cedar City to listen to conference on the car radio and to go a on a bike ride.


I did Lichen it, Green Hollow, Highlands, and the Lava Flow trail. 


They are my favorite trails in the Cedar City area.


The downhills were a blast with all of the banked berms.


The climb up to Highlands was great and it was 1,200 feet of elevation gain to the C-Trail turn off.  Then  I turned around there and backtracked.  I didn't go down C-Trail.


The Lichen It climb was easier than Green Hollow climb then Highlands was a little easier again but not much.




The Lava Flow downhill flow trail was fast and flowy.


I listened to conference in the motel.  The motel was right next to the trailhead which was so nice.  My mom came along on this trip too and she had a nice time she said.


The next day, we continued to listen to conference at my brother's house when we got back from our trip.


I got off work one day to go to an audiologist appointment up north and I decided to take my bike with me to ride some trails on the south side of Corner Canyon near Lehi after my appointment.  Vertigo and Levitate trails with the Wood Hollow and South Maple Hollow uphill trails.


Vertigo.  Just some downhill flow trail that Gravity Logic built like last year.  Fun and flowy!  I rode up Wood Hollow to get to the top.


Then I rode up South Maple Hollow which had more trees.  From the top, I rode down Levitate.  Levitate had more table top jumps.  If I had a fun suspension bike, I would enjoy it more.




So I liked Vertigo better.  More easier and more flowy.  And better for my hardtail bike.


I grew a beard.  I might shave it off one day.  I don't know when.


One Saturday morning, I went fishing with Tom at Miller's Flat reservoir.


I caught one fish and Tom didn't catch any.


That night, I went to watch the Snow College game with my family.  The last time I went to a Snow football game was when I was 12 or 13 with the Olson boys.  I thought it was fun but they lost.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like your every pic but some pics are touch my heart, your post are so awesome.

Commodity Tips Free Trial
Silver Trading Tips