Sunday, May 15, 2016

Good Water Rim and Buckhorn Draw Spring of 2016


I went to my annual Little Grand Canyon trip.  This time I rode the whole thing with a total of 29 miles on Good Water Rim Trail.  It was fast.





Spectacular.


My dad and my dog Duke came along.  I let Duke run with me a little bit and then I went back to take him back then I rode the rest of the ride.


We then camped down at Buckhorn Draw that night.  We got a good camping spot.



Really pretty.  We had a good campfire and it was perfect.


The next morning I rode my bike on the Buckhorn Draw Road.  A very pretty ride!


The fee campground down at the bottom.



Like always, I saw the pictograph panel along the road.


I got a total of 27 miles on the Buckhorn Draw Road.  I also rode some of the roads at the top.  It was a good trip.  I needed it!  So did my dad and my dog.


1 comment:

Michael said...

That is a good camp site!