Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dreamin' on Pipe Dream Trail


This sign said the trail is for advanced riders, expert only, yep, they were right!  It was a lot of fun too!  I did the Pipe Dream Trail on the day after I did Bull run.  This. Trail. Is. Hard.  It is located just south and above Moab and I can see riders like to get riding on this right from town.  It is a great technical trail

 Going under a boulder.
 I loved the switchbacks on this trail.  Fun!  Also with lot's of boulders to go over and steep side sections.  Lot's of up and down riding with 1,000 vertical feet of total climbing.

There's a biker down there.  Yeah, she passed me and we were talking about how fun the trail was.

 This a hard section, fun but ridable.
I was going to do an out and back which was 10 miles total but my hands were too fatigue from a lot of braking.  So I did a loop by doing a return on the Pipeline Road.  I liked this trail because it was challenging.

No comments: