Thursday, November 1, 2012

Biking with the Bulls on Bull Run Trail

 This was a really nice, fun trail with a bunch of sweetness added to it!  That's all I can say!

 A lot of this had slickrock and dirt variation kind of trail.

 I don't why I keep taking pictures of the easy parts of the trail, so this is not most of it.  There were a lot of sections, with boulders, slickrock, drops, and with gnarly climbs.
 Went down for a nice trip to Moab, my parents came along.  It was very nice, perfect weather and that's what made the trip more enjoyable.  It was a 5 mile trail and I did it out and back with a total of 10 miles.  The Bull Run is the first part of the Mag 7 Trail series.  They say the Bull Run is the funnest part of the Mag 7.  I agreed, it was a fun section and I had a blast.  I started From Gemini Bridges and went uphill with about 1,000 vertical feet of climbing, then I went back down with a fun downhill. 
 There were some cliff side riding and lots of fun boulders to go over.

I turned around here at the top.  The continous trail was 7 Up and I wanted to go more on it but I turned around because it was getting dark.  Next time, I will make sure I have more time to ride.

No comments: