Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day of flying...

Justin's airplane
City of Ephraim


Ephraim Canyon






Above Manti looking at Gunnison Resevoir


















City of Ephraim


Manti Canyon










Maple Canyon v











My boss took me flying above all over Sanpete County today. I never flew in a small plane before and I thought it wasn't as scary as a big jet airplane. We flew all over the place for 2 hours and I found it very enjoyable. We looked all over and had a lot of fun. Justin used to fly for Jet Blue for 2 years before working at Timberhawk so he bought a little plane for himself. It was an awesome day at work!

5 comments:

Putz said...

daniel really is up thr now litterally....maybe he will start to comute to work by airplane

Daniel said...

That would be so cool! We are working on a house in Nephi now and that would make things a lot easier. The company used to have their own plane(a bigger one) but they sold it. But again, that would be so cool!

Tony said...

Wow, how cool is that! Last time I rode in a small plane I got kind of sick...still fun!:) Awesome pictures!

Laura said...

That is so awesome, Dan! So it was just for fun? Did you guys take work off to go flying? What a life.

Daniel said...

I guess so, we were working on a house and Justin called and asked, "who would want to go flying?" It was like at noon and I said, "heck ya!" So I drove back to Mt. Pleasant and went flying all afternoon with him. He's been taking my other co-workers also, during work too!