Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2001 Subaru Outback







This is the car I purchased recently, 2001 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon. I have been enjoying it in the last week and it drives nice. When I got it, the only thing was wrong with it was bad rotors in the front but I got those replaced. I like it how it has so much room and the sound system sounds like a theater system when listening to the radio or cd player. It had 114,900 miles when I bought it and it is very clean. It has leather seats and that's what I like about it. I put my bike rack on it so it will be very good when I go to bike races. It has an all wheel drive system so it should stick on the road like glue on snowy roads in the winter time. So I really need that when traveling 15 miles to work each day, also to ski resorts going skiing. For the last few days, I was wondering if it actually is the Subaru Outback LL Bean Special Edition but I did some research on it on the internet but I found out it is not, the LL Bean Edition has fancier stuff than this car and a bigger motor. But anyways, that would have been cool. It looks like one though. Well, it is a good car and I am enjoying it so far.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I sold my Geo Prizm! Well not officially yet, he's going to test drive it first but he told me he wants to buy it. I am going to take it to work tomorrow for him to test drive it. He's one of my co-workers from Roosevelt.

Tony said...

Dude, when you gunna take me for a ride man? That's a really good looking car, the leather is kick ass! I like the leather on ours for sure..you'll be happy with it. That thing will be great on the snowy roads with the all wheel drive. I bet it would be good on the canyon roads too!

It's going to be warm this weekend, good weekend for a swim.

So, did you sell your Geo today?

Daniel said...

He looked at my Geo today and test drove it and said that he'll buy it but will talk to his girlfriend first. He said that he will have to pay me like half it now and then the other half later then I will give the car to him. I just need to put a new door handle on it and a spring for the gas door, then it's ready to be sold.

It is going to be warm this weekend, Mike and Laura are coming over here this weekend so I won't be coming up. It will be nice for them to be here though. It would be nice to be up at your house too, either way. They are planning to just spend Saturday up at the mountains fishing, no camping. But it should be fun while it's hot down the valley and cool up the Skyline.

I do need to take you on a ride in my car. You can drive it too if you want to, just a little ways. It is a really good car.