Monday, October 13, 2008

Storage room upgrade...


I just finished the shelves on the west wall of the storage/laundry room in mom's basement so it looks pretty dandy to me. I made a space for grandma's old fridge and then there is a 32 inch space for the future new upright freezer on the left of the fridge then 16 inches left for the plastic shelf thing we have down there. Now I have to finish the east wall sometime pretty soon, when mom has more money. I will be putting three 4 foot sections for that wall. I'll be turning this basement into a very nice food storage area. I'll take more pictures of the room when I get the whole thing done and what I did to the bikes, that part is pretty interesting. Guess where the bikes are? Wait and see.

6 comments:

Skybob said...

Looks great! Very dandy indeed. It looks like it should be strong enough for about anything.

Putz said...

it looks like finished carpentry like real cabintets that you have had years of experience building

Shell said...

Looks good Dan!

Daniel said...

Thanks! I go down there and take a look at it about every two hours. I can't wait to get the whole thing done!

Putz said...

These shelves are awesome. I appreciate Daniel's work. mom

Brayden said...

Where are the bikes dude??