Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have to admit it....

You know how Becky likes to do her laundry? Well, I have to admit it, I like to mow lawns. I mow three lawns(two neighbors and mom and dad's lawns) a week and I enjoy every minute of it. Even after a full day of work in the cabinet shop, every Monday, I mow all three lawns in two hours. I mow Neil's and mom's and dad's lawn with Neil's riding lawn mower and the Fore's lawn with our self propelled mower. I even enjoy the self propelled mowers. The riding lawn mower is handy and sure mows the lawn faster. When I get my own house I am going to make sure I have a huge yard, all long green grass, no gardens, no flower beds, because I hate working on flowers and gardens. I love lawns and I am going to make sure it has a sprinkler system(Michael you put it in) to make sure it is all green so I can watch my lawn grow so I can mow the lawn! You guys probably think I am weird but I have to admit it, I really like grass and mowing lawns. Dad is probably going to hate me for this, so is Tony. My boss has the biggest lawn I have ever seen and I was talking to him one day that I mow my neighbor's lawns every week and he told me he would give me a pizza each time I would mow his lawn. He has a John Deere riding mower and a big lawn so I am thinking about it. I would enjoy doing it but I will see if I have time for it. I just don't want to mow lawns instead of biking, that's all. I enjoy biking more than mowing lawns but mowing lawns relaxes me though.

6 comments:

Skybob said...

You can mow my lawn any time..FOR FREE!!!

Skybob said...

Ok, I suppose I can actually see how someone might like mowing their lawn. You take pride in making it look nice, Becky(however weird this seems) might take pride in a clean shirt..or, something. I take pride in building my bronco, or making my bike work better... I like working on my stuff. I have a friend that likes farming, he is probably dads age or so and works on his farm to relax after a long day at work..., ok, I guess. I get home and work on my bike or my bronco after a long day at work sometimes to relax. Most of the time, I would rather ride, but I am not sure I would want to ride and not work on my bike to make it better for next time etc. Everyone has to have something they work at and take pride in I think...it's just human nature. I think even riding is working towards getting better at something..etc.

Putz said...

I DISOWN THIS SON.. i throw him to the wayside. i won't ever say to him this, all i have is yours like in the prodical son, he now belongs to paul fore or someone like that...i am pround of him, but not for loving lawns where grass is useless, horay for my son tony who doesn't like grass either

Putz said...

I DISOWN THIS SON.. i throw him to the wayside. i won't ever say to him this, all i have is yours like in the prodical son, he now belongs to paul fore or someone like that...i am pround of him, but not for loving lawns where grass is useless, horay for my son tony who doesn't like grass either

Daniel said...

Yeah, there are things people hate doing things people love doing and one of things I hate doing is cleaning my room!!!!!!!!!!

Skybob said...

Yea, I'd much rather mow the lawn than clean the house.