Sunday, August 26, 2007

Winter Sports Park






While being in Park City, Mike and Laura wanted to go see the Olympic stuff so we went to The Winter Sports Park to see the stuff. I have raced mountain bikes there twice before but it was way before the Olympics but after I saw it today, I could see that they added a lot of ski jumps and stuff and made the bobsled better. The bobsled was there when I raced and we used to race along the dirt road along the bobsled towards the top. It was a fun race because it was very short and we did so many laps. Anyways, we saw some skiers doing flips and stuff and land into the water. It was really fun to see them. We also went into the ski museum and it wasn't that good. But seeing the skiers jump was awesome. I took some videos of it so enjoy.

1 comment:

Putz said...

this blog is lonely with no comments, i thought of my carp city visit and watching the skiers loop into the swimming pool, i wonder if any of them get the swimming pool disease like mike did???