Sunday, August 26, 2007



This is the race I ran into. When I got on the Spiro Trail, I was wondering why were a lot of racers passing by when I stopped a few times. I saw the Endurance 100 bibs on their bikes and I am like,"Oh, shoot! I forgot that was today!" Well, I decided to ride with them and I passed a few. If I wanted to, I could do the 50 mile race next year, that would be fun. I don't know, see if I can ride that long. We'll see. They have a 50 mile course too but I know I can't do the 100 mile one though. There was also the Park City Marathon and a Triathlon there in the city that day. There was sooooo many people there! Bad weekend to go. I don't know, I had fun riding with some racers, Chris Eutough and was there!

7 comments:

Skybob said...

Kewl.

Skybob said...

Dude, every time I watch that double backflip vid, I get all excited. It's freaking ridiculous!
I hope you get your pooping under control, it sounds time consuming.

Skybob said...

Anyone find out why Mike and Laura don't blog nomore?

Daniel said...

I have no idea. Maybe they are just butts. Maybe when they get their new van, I am sure they will put that in there and then that would be it.

Skybob said...

New van? Please don't tell me Mike is buying a minivan!

Laura said...

oh, you all complain about us not blogging, but there are other forms of communication you know! And by the way, we are not buying a minivan! (at least not for another two years ;) ) Okay. Mike says: "No we are never buying a minivan, ever!!!!!! Thankyou" well, we'll get back to you on this one. P.S. Dan, we hope your back side gets better soon.

Putz said...

ivypaws will be visiting yur dog blog to listen to you ------ too much