Saturday, May 26, 2007

My DeWalt drill....


I got my DeWalt drill last Christmas and it is the best tool I had for a long time. I have been using it so much in the past few months and it worked great. I beat the heck out of it and it works like new still. It also came with an extra battery and work light and I love the work light. I used that so much in the dark basement when the power is out every time. It is very bright. The drill has adjustable speed and torque. I love that and when I am screwing things in, sometimes I want it to go real slow and it can do that. DeWalt makes the best power tools and it is worth the money. Those wimpy Black and Decker users out there, like Mike and Tony, throw those away and buy DeWalt power tools. Oh yeah, I bet those Black and Deckers are broken and needs to be thrown away anyways. So think about spending an extra $50-100 and get the real tool that will last a long time and will be cheaper because it is better to buy one DeWalt tool and use it for 10 years instead of buying a new Black and Decker every year. One of my co-workers said that he had his DeWalt drill for seven years and he beat the hell out of it and used it everyday at work. He loves the battery too, it has so much power. The battery on mine lasts a long time and then after that I got an extra battery in the charger to use and plug in the dead battery. It is sooooo nice.



6 comments:

Becky Barlow said...

Well, you better thank Karen and I because we are the people that worked on getting that drill for you. I gave up 1/2 a day shopping for that drill when I could have been visiting Karen. And Karen spent half of the night on the phone with the sales associate trying to get a good deal on it. You BETTER thank your sisters!

Daniel said...

Yeah thanks a lot Becky and Karen. I really appreciate it, for your time and everything.

Skybob said...

Nice drill! We got a black and decker drill for our wedding, it still works! I probably use it as much, or more than you use yours. I don't usually buy black and decker if I can afford the better stuff, but they are a bargain. My grinder and jig saw are dewalt, my sawzall is milwaukee, cut off saw is milwaukee, big welder is a miller, small welder is a lincoln, new drill is a makita, I don't think I own any black and decker, but thanks anyways.

Daniel said...

You just need a new Dewalt drill and worklight like what I got. If you want a stronger drill and really beat the heck out of it and serious on things in your shop, it would cost $200-$250 with two batteries and a work light around Christmas time. Maybe you ought to ask that for Christmas this year. Then you are all set.

YZGuy said...

Oh, ok.
Yeah I could use a better cordless drill than what I got. I just got a decent work light, but I like that you can use your drill battery for your drill and your light, that's really cool!

Putz said...

Actually, dad and I have decided that we should get Daniel a chain to wear around his neck for his cool drill because he always has it with him. Well, it is just an extension of his arm. All we hear all day is whrrr whrrr whrr of a DeWalt power drill. More power!! arrrg arrrg arrrg the mom