Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What Would Tony and I Do Without Trails?


I would be a nightmare for me and Tony and his family if there were no trails. It almost happened too, when Al Gore was running for president and said that he was going to close down all the trails. I know a lot people didn't vote for him because of that. I am glad he was never president. Without trails, Tony and I would probably go golfing miserably with Rob and Michael every weekend. We would watch more TV and get fatter. Tony wouldn't be working on buggys and motor bikes. I would have to play that game in that picture above. I don't think Rob and Michael would care because they don't go up the mountains and the golf courses would still be open. Yeah, what would we do without trails? Be miserable and probably would have to go to the mental hospital because of that.

3 comments:

Putz said...

Hey Daniel, that looks like great fun to the old mom here. Don't knock it until you try it.

Skybob said...

To each his own. I just don't understand why the people who don't care to go into the mountians(Al Gore for example, Bill Clinton, and oh so many others) are the ones shutting down trails and making "national monuments" in Utah to get votes etc.... oh wait, I guess I do understand.

Daniel said...

They get votes for doing that from people of New York City and other cities or any other places where people don't really care to go do recreation stuff in the mountains. Also movie actors are like that, for example, Leonardo Dicaprio helped Al Gore make that global warming movie. Most people don't understand the mountains and there are not very many that go to the mountains in the American population. Just all people of Utah and Colorado, Montana, Idaho, NM, etc. goes to the mountains. So Clinton got a lot votes from all the people from the east. There are more people in the east.