Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend


I did a lot of bike riding out of town during Memorial Day.


 On the way up to my sister's house, I stopped in Bountiful to ride on Mueller Trail.



It's really pretty forested trail but it has lot's of people on it.  I rode up until I reached one hour after climbing, then turned back.


I really like this trail, but it is really crowded.   That's the only bad thing about it.


I put up my sister's arbor on her yard.  It's the arbor I made for her wedding last year.



Then I went to Tooele with my folks on Sunday, while they were putting flowers on graves, I went on a ride in Settlement Canyon.


It's the trail I always do.  Dark Trail.  Fun and easy.


...And so green and shady.



The Tooele desert has always been my favorite drive.  It is so much better than the Interstate 15.


On Memorial Day, I went on a long road bike ride on the Gunnison back roads and on Mayfield Canyon pavement.

I did 42 miles this time and it was a nice, pleasant ride.  I am doing a lot better on the low intesity rides now.

No comments: