Sunday, January 22, 2017

Good Old Wintertime January


Well, back from my "exotic tiki Christmas", I was back in the snow.  But that's ok, I had some things to do to enjoy the winter.


I am enjoying working in the heated wood shop.  We are pretty busy and we have lots of work.  I was knocking myself out with these FM radio ear muffs.  It blocks out all of the loud machinery noise in the shop and just listening to music is heaven.  I asked Santa Claus for these.  A great Christmas present!


On the first weekend back from the trip.  I went snowshoeing with the dogs up to Virgil's yurt.  It was nice to hike up a mountain and to enjoy the scenery and fresh air.


At one point. it started to rain a lot for a week because it got warm.  Then it created an ice rink at my work.


Perfect for ice skating!


I bought some sand bags from IFA and we were prepared at my home.




I did some night rides because I came home when it got dark.  I had to do what I had to do but it turned out to be exciting and adventurous.


A daylight fat bike ride at Black Hill.


My dad got some Jazz tickets for Christmas so we went to the Jazz/Orlando game in the Vivint Smart Home Arena.


It was fun to watch and they'd barely won.  So that made it exciting.


Another ride at night.  It gets scary sometimes because of the ice so I rode slow and carefully a lot of times.  But still fun!


Sleepy head Lily Tiger gets bored sometimes being in the warm house and just plays in boxes and such.


This weekend I did a snowshoe hike and a fat bike ride.  Snowshoe on Saturday, and an unexpected fat bike ride in Black Hill on Sunday.




I didn't get any snow bike pictures, just snowshoe pictures.  Duke and I hiked up to Virgil's yurt then higher up to the cabin on Bald Mountain and a little bit on Willow Creek Trail.  I was first tracks.  A nice and cold snowy day.

No comments: