Sunday, November 8, 2015

Found a good local trail area...Mayfield White Hills


I went on two different weekends exploring Mayfield White Hills just 20 minutes south of my home.


Yesterday, was a better ride because I knew where to go and I also explored some more going south more.  The White Hills part is better and more fun though.  I really liked this downhill called "White Hill Roller" on Strava.  There was some climbing and it was a little chilly but a great day with no wind.


A few weeks ago, I went for the first time.  Actually this was my second time, my first time was 20 years ago with some friends so I don't remember the place at all from 20 years ago.  I was impressed how fun it was and how it had a lot of fun rolling hills to ride on.


I got lost many times because there were just trails everywhere.  So I just explored and it was an adventure.

1 comment:

Kalam Training Academy said...

Thank you for this wonderful post.Admiring time and effort you put into your blog , and more information you offer.
Best Tnpsc Coaching Centre in Chennai

Tnpsc Coaching Centre