Monday, June 15, 2015

Sundance


Sundance, UT was just like old times.  I haven't ridden the trails in the resort in like 5 years during a race at the Intermountain Cup Races.  But this ride was more memorable from when I was living in Provo for a year about a decade ago.  I used to ride there almost every week in the summer.  It was very nice.  And this ride took the cake.


These trails were pristine.  The world class trails were still very well made and smooth as butter.  And going through the forests made the ride beautiful.  I wish I have these kind of trails near home.  It is a great area for a fun little XC riding experience if you don't do the lift rides.  The pass for trails only without the lift rides was only 5 dollars.  That's actually cheaper than it used to be when I lived in Provo about 10 years ago, it was 7 dollars.  That totally made my day but I still had to sign a waiver but I think it's good for all year though.


I did the Archies Loop and up by Scott's Pond then down the trails in the resort part and back through Boneyard.  After Boneyard, I did Archies Loop again and went up the mountain, instead I skipped Scott's Pond and did another trail up which I liked better.  Then down the resort trails again and Boneyard and that was called a ride.  It was very nice and good weather.  It brought back a lot of memories!

No comments: