Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love these tires...they rock!



For the last ten years, I have stuck with Hutchinsen Python tires and since everybody uses Maxxis tires in the race team, which Maxxis is one of our sponsors, I've decided to try Maxxis out. After a few rides and a race, I totally fell in love with these tires. I got the Maxxis Crossmark tires and they really handle well. I can corner so much better than my Python tires. The Crossmarks can really get a good grip while I climb up rocky technical sections. So now I am going to stick with Maxxis. One of the reasons I stuck with Hutchinsens was because I really liked the thick sidewalls on them and they were pinch flat proof. These Maxxis have very good sidewalls also(they call it the Exo Protection). I am looking forward to many rides on these.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Nice, I need some new tires for my mtn. bike.

Tony said...

I want a little bit taller and wider handlebar too. I get on that thing after riding my dirt bike and it feels weird.

Daniel said...

Yeah, man. Maxxis is like the best for mountain bikes, in my own opinion. You can find some cheap from the internet somewhere. All the mountain bikes they make now days, they make bikes with taller and wider handlebars and they feel a lot sweeter.