Sunday, June 13, 2010

Race/ride update...

The past few days have been mountain bike misery. The Deer Valley Race was going to be on the 12th which was yesterday. I did make it to Park City with my mom and dad but it was pouring rain and a little bit of snow nonstop Friday til the Saturday afternoon. Then it probably kept going today too. I knew they were going to postpone it and have it later next week. So I went over there and they said "race is postponed and we'll have it next Wednesday night at 6:00 p.m. I am planning to still go this Wednesday, if I can get off work early like at 2:30. My boss has scouts this Wednesday at 2:30 anyway so it might work out. Also I am hoping to get a carpool up to the race going if the other guys around here are going too. I'll know what is going on tomorrow after I talk to everybody. Then I will be at the Sherwood Hills bike race this Saturday and that will be a fun one too. Then I won't have a race after that until July 3rd at Snowbird.
I won't be riding up at Ephraim Canyon this week at all because of the two races but I will still do bike commuting on some days this week. I haven't rode on the Lake Hill Trail this year yet and I was going to do it last week but I ran into a work conflict and I can't this week either so hopely next week I will be able to. Just during the weekdays, the weekend of the 26th, I might have to help the neighbor's roofing. So I won't ride on that weekend.
I did be able to squeeze in a road ride up the canyon road pavement in between storms yesterday when I got home from Park City so that went well. I am really hoping that all week this week will be nice, beautiful weather. 2 races and bike to work commuting planned up.

2 comments:

Putz said...

THAT IS NICE THAT WILLARdSON'S ROOF IS IN YOUR SCHEDuLE >>>>you are a nice neighbor, since i will not get up on any bodiie's roof

Daniel said...

If the Willardson's are still up to it, it's still in my schedule.