Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A.W. Carter Furniture Works

Kitchen in a house in Spring City
Wood Shop

Mantle
I guess I haven't really talked about my new job opportunity in my blog yet so I will talk about it now. I work at A.W. Carter Furniture Works in Mt. Pleasant and it is right next to my last job at Timberhawk. At this furniture shop, we do cabinets and furniture for people. We just finished a job at Spring City and table and chairs for the owner of NuSkin. My boss does fabulous work, I mean way over profession and I am really looking forward in learning from him. Also a friend of his from Riverton comes down to help. They are both really nice and I am going to like working with them. We will pretty soon make furniture for the El Salvadore LDS Temple, like coffee tables and stuff. I will take pictures of the furniture and post them on my blog when we get some finished. Right now we are doing the laundry room in the same house in Spring City. It takes a while but a lot patience sure pay a lot!



3 comments:

Putz said...

coffee tables for an lds temple>>>this i gotta see, dan

Tony said...

Looks like nice stuff.

Daniel said...

Thanks, I guess I meant just tables, not coffee tables. We don't drink coffee in the temple or at all, my bad.