Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Race #2: Cholla Challenge in Hurricane, Ut



After a big all day rainstorm on the day before, it made the sandy trail conditions perfect for the nice day in the middle of nowhere by Hurricane, Ut for the Red Rock Bicycle's Cholla Challenge mountain bike race as part of the Intermountain Cup Race Series I am doing. I did like this race better than the last race in St. George a month ago. Because there were more smooth, faster singletrack with spectacular scenery. I did a lot better too because I had a chance to train for it during the whole month before because of nicer days in Ephraim, I was totally out of shape during the St. George race though. On this race, I got 5th place which is good for myself. It was in the beginner class so I did drop a class from the class I did in St. George. I guess I will stay in this class for the rest of the year. I had a lot of fun and it was a very nice, fun race. My dad was also there for being my fan. He said he had a lot fun.

3 comments:

Putz said...

yep, i am a fan alright

Tony said...

Good job!..make dad a t-shirt and sign the back of it!:)

Daniel said...

Cool, he'll like that!