Friday, November 14, 2008

I will be working at Timberhawk!

















I will be the wall panel guy in the shop in Mt. Pleasant at the Timberhawk Building Systems. They build walls and stairs in the shop and then ship them to Rexburg, ID, Roosevelt, UT, and the surrounding areas where they put the walls together to build the townhomes. It is at the same wage and probably the same hours. And it's inside! I will start Monday and work a couple hours on that day so I will be working part time for the first couple of weeks and then get into full time. I rather do cabinets though but still, I need a job. Click on http://timberhawk.com/ to find out more about this place. Chris Jaussi is the owner of the Timberhawk Company and I went biking with him once to Milburn and back, he is a very nice guy. Also, the boss in the wall panel shop is in our ward, so that is good too.

6 comments:

Putz said...

doug said that this outfit was a pretty high class outfit...he is luckey in the recession we are in to get such a good job...and p.s tony i don't know why the guy in manti gave the car back...the car runs like a dream...just windshield and stupid mirror that has been fixed on it twice already

Skybob said...

That's great news!

What are you going to do with the car now?

Daniel said...

Mom's thinking about it. Give it to Virginia? Sell it? Or whatever. I think we should put a new side mirror and windshield on it and sell it for like $1,500 or so. I checked the Kelley Blue Book and if it was excellent condition, it would be worth $2,750. But with the bad brakes and big dent on it, I would put it down to $1,500. But hey, mom sure could use $1,500 for a new fireplace upstairs or a new freezer in the basement.

Shell said...

Daniel that is so cool that you got a new job. I bet it will be good.

Now I wish I could find one too.

Laura said...

That looks like a really nice job. I'm excited for you! We can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Putz said...

It sounds like a great job. I'm proud of you Daniel. love ya mom