Friday, February 1, 2008

Upcoming trip: Easter Weekend, St. George biking...and uhh...shopping?

This Easter weekend, mom, Becky, and I are planning to go to St. George to spend some time in the warm weather, finally! I am going to take my mountain bike with me and go on the Stucki Springs Trail in the Green Valley area just right outside of St. George while the girls swim and shop. We don't know if we are going to stay down there for one night or two nights, we will decide later. It should be a mountain bike blast! Last year we went to St. George during spring break and I biked on the Gooseberry Mesa and Green Valley trails. Stucki Springs is an additive trail of the Green Valley Trail. Stucki Springs is a total of 21.5 mile loop with some climbing and whole shitload of rollercoaster riding!


Fun whoopee dos and shitload of rollercoaster riding in the 80 degree weather, in March!


Spring in St. George is very nice. Becky likes to swim at the motel and she and mom likes to spend all Saturday to shop while I bike. Good way to spend spring break.



9 comments:

Skybob said...

What about Dad?

Daniel said...

I don't know about dad, he said he doesn't want to go but he usually changes his mind at the last minute. Last year, he came and he had a lot of fun. He sat in a spa with a doctor and dad asked a lot questions about his health problems and ended up going to the pharmacy spending big bucks. I wish he goes again, to at least enjoy the nice weather.

Skybob said...

How does he enjoy the nice weather in a spa, inside a motel?

Daniel said...

I don't know, he's just ignoble I guess.

Skybob said...

I don't know what that means.
Becky didn't know she was going..she does now though. It sounds like you guys will have fun. Spring is right around the corner!

Daniel said...

Yes, I am excited for spring especially after all that snow! I haven't seen this much snow for a long time. It will melt real fast in March though. Then I can go biking every day!

Daniel said...

I looked in the dictionary to see what ignoble means, it means low character.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun! Something for everyone!

Skybob said...

So how was it?