Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged too...and mom...

So, I have been tagged. My book is the Carpentry 3rd Edition college text book. So on page 127 on the fifth line it says,

Replace it, using the same screwholes, with a custom made one in which one side extends to any desired length. Along a centerline make a series of holes to fasten the newly made subbase to the center of the desired arc(fig. 15-14).

It is talking about routing on how to make a circular cut. Yes, I need to learn how to do that. We didn't study that in college.


I tag Karen, Becky, Tony, and Andrea.

Mom is answering Karen's tag: On page 127 of Primary 3, Choose the Right: Sometime ago, Elder Monson and his wife were sent by the prophet to visit the islands of Samoa.

Mom tags Karen, Tony, Michael, Daniel, and Becky.

4 comments:

Skybob said...

"The clutch assembly consists of an outer housing and a clutch center. A set of clutch discs and friction plates are alternately locked to the two parts. The gear-driven clutch outer is mounted on the transmission mainshaft and can rotate freely."

Laura said...

hey dan, Lotoja is going to cost us $85 dollars a piece. Just so you know. I think we will try to register soon. I just put together my training program, do you have any good training ideas?

Daniel said...

Start with some base miles before you train hard. Start training hard like in April or May(base miles is 65-75% of mhr). I am starting to do base miles right now and do it until May and then in May I will start riding hard. That way I don't burn out in July like what happened last year. I started riding hard too early(Jan.-Feb.) last year then I didn't last. It's a new thing I am starting, I am going to try it I guess. I kind of did the same thing when I got home from my mission and it worked grand! When I start training hard, I will do Mon.-rest, tues.-sprints, Wed.-anerobic intervals(climbs), Thursday-endurance ride then lift weights afterwards, Fri.-easy ride, Sat.- a large climb, Sun.-rest or easy ride. Have rest week every fourth week and gradually build up. That's been my training schedule since I was racing. It works. Since my leg in the Lotoja is a climbing leg, I will have to do a lot of climbing. I do a lot climbs anyway. It's fun! Good luck with your training!

Putz said...

i am going to do finger exercises...sitting in my bed, head under a pillow using my fingers to get snacks to my mouth