Monday, December 31, 2007

Beaver Mountain: Ski fun for Dan Barlow!

This is what Beaver Mountain looked like today(December 31, 2007). It snowed 18 inches of new snow the day before! I went up and I could ski fresh powder everywhere, first tracks! I had fun especially on the Lue's Run and Stan's Bozanza. There weren't any mogals but great powder to make new mogals all day! It was the one of my best ski trips I had for a long time, skied great, fresh 18 inches of new powder, wrecked only twice, great sunny day. Oh yeah, they didn't groom anything! Powder Heaven!


Ski the Beav!


Snowbird is next! Look at all the black diamonds! Some black diamond heaven!
Snowbird is the next ski trip, maybe next week or two weeks! Right before I get my arm restitched.



5 comments:

Skybob said...

Sweet!
It ALMOST makes me want to ski again...Actually, I would if I had the time and the money...Looks like a great day! Glad you had a good time.
Are you guys going to watch the world record motorcycle jump tonight? The guy is jumping a football stadium..goalpost to goalpost. 365 feet. on ESPN new years eve bash.

Daniel said...

No way! That dude is going to get killed! That is the coolest thing! I want to watch that!

Putz said...

i bet ther is a foot of accumilation here in ephraim...snow that is....the dogs are going crazy not being able to run with a foot of snow, butt i have been bringing them in the house (don't tell shell) to pet them and give them attention...the neighbors finnally called the cops on us and the dogs are grounded except for attention

ky said...

Dan, what did the dogs do that made the cops come by? Also when do you get your arm re-stitched? I think the pictures are beautiful and I agree with Tony it makes me want to ski again but I only want to ski inside or when it is 70 degrees because I hate the cold...I know that is impossible but if I ever get to create a world someday I want a world where it is always 72 degrees and money really does grow on trees!

Skybob said...

Well, I could definitely live without the snow..cold is ok, just no snow...at least in the low desert valleys. Maybe I need to move to Caineville, or St. George.