Saturday, October 27, 2007

TV Man...







Ever since fall started and summer ended, all these new shows started to come in, so now I watch like an hour a day of tv every night. Mon.- Heroes Tues.- Cavemen, Carpoolers Wed.- will be Lost but start that in Feb. Thurs.- My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock, The Office Fri. (break) Saturday- rent a movie Sun.- Desperate Housewives (with mom) So, that is my tv schedule just in case you want to know. Those are the shows I enjoy. Sorry dad, Tony, and Mike, no sports. I just don't have any interest in sports except when the Jazz is in the playoffs, or the Superbowl. I am kind of like Rob except he watches Grey's Anomaty(I hate that show!). Yes, one movie a week is good enough exept when there is some good movie on cable I might watch(last Thursday, I watched "Bride of Chucky" on Sci Fi.) So, I watch the average 7 hours of tv per week. I don't know if that is bad or not. My favorite show has got to be "The Office".

9 comments:

Putz said...

i'm not interested on tv man blog

Putz said...

oh craaap daniel

Putz said...

I think Daniel is getting quite an education watching Desperate Housewives with me. I kind of like his company. the mom

Daniel said...

I am learning a lot about women from "Desperate Housewives", I am trying understand women because I don't. I am learning how mean they can be to each other. I am trying to understand why they do such things to each other. I still don't really but I am trying, it is hard.

Anonymous said...

The women in real life are not like the women on Desperate Housewives (well maybe in Texas and California but not in Ephraim Utah!) I really like Grey's! Rob watches it with me but really he is playing WOW! He still loves the game and plays it whenever he can. That is his "TV"

YZGuy said...

I agree with karen..learning something from desparate houswives is kind of a stretch...but whatever makes you feel better about admiting you watch it Daniel.

Skybob said...

Sorry Daniel, the Jazz will never play in the superbowl and thier chances of playing in the NBA finals is only slightly better...

Daniel said...

Thanks Tony, I thought the Jazz would play in the super bowl. That's all. I guess they won't. That would be cool though.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dan Barlow,

Hello from Missoula Montana. It is good to see your blog up and going. I have been living on my handcycle and touring Montana. It is really pretty up here. Hey, I just wanted to let you know about a cool idea. Remember when we had that free cycle shop? Well, we have one in Missoula that is even bigger. I think it would be awesome to keep it going in Sanpete out of your house, or whatever, and start a non-profit. I know a guy named Bob you can really help out with that, or I could as well. 406-541-path. Call and leave a message.
Hey, you know, Lance Armstrong never called me back either, and who cares, you and I are just as rad as that guy is. I think that Kim Cragun would like some projects done for Ephraim City, and I think you are just the man to do it. I hope everything is well with you. Thanks again for all the work you did, and how you really made a big difference in a lot of people's lives.. I finally know how to true a wheel, and re do hubs, and other stuff. I am thinking about moving back to Utah to make a space like that again. Email me, or phone. Good to read your blog.
violinrepair@gmail.com
www.violinrepair.blogspot.com
Thanks
Ty